Lawn sweepers are designed and manufactured by several companies. They are mostly US-based and some (such as John Deere) have been in business for over a century. The oldest is a Swedish company that was founded in the 1600s!
On this page you will learn interesting facts about the largest makers of lawn sweepers on the planet.
- Official web site: www.agri-fab.com
- Established: 1975
- Headquarters: Sullivan, Illinois, USA
Agri-Fab is a company with a mission to make lawn care and gardening easy. It started out as a producer of lawn sweepers in 1975, and expanded its product range into other tow behind attachments. Both the headquarters and manufacturing facilities of Agri-Fab are located in the USA.
Beyond lawn sweepers, Agri-Fab designs and manufacturers spike aerators, plug aerators, dethatchers, carts, spreaders, and rollers. The primary focus of the company remains on the manufacture and sale of lawn sweepers.
Agri-Fab Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Agri-Fab 38 Inch Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper
- Agri-Fab 42 Inch Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper (one of our Best 3 Lawn Sweepers)
- Agri-Fab 44 Inch Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper (one of our Best 3 Lawn Sweepers)
- Agri-Fab 26 Inch Push Lawn Sweeper
- Official web site: www.deere.com
- Established: 1837
- Headquarters: Moline, Illinois
About John Deere:
John Deere is a Fortune 500 company that manufactures equipment for agricultural, forestry, and construction uses. It offers both heavy machinery for industrial operations and lawn care equipment for households. Among its line of lawn care equipment, John Deere produces regular lawn mowers, riding lawn mowers, lawn tractors, and lawn sweepers.
The John Deere brand with the iconic logo of a sprinting deer is well-known across the world.
John Deere Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Official web site: www.ohiosteel.com
- Established: 1958
- Headquarters: Columbus, Ohio, USA
About Ohio Steel:
Ohio Steel Industries was founded in 1958 as a structural steel fabricator in Columbus, Ohio. They now operate more than 300,000 square feet with a focus on contract manufacturing, lawn and garden products, trailers, structural steel fabrication and plastic extrusion. Their market is global.
Ohio Steel Industries currently produces two lawn sweepers under its own brand name.
Ohio Steel Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Ohio Steel 42 Inch 18 Cubic Feet Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper
- Ohio Steel 42 Inch 22 Cubic Feet Tow Behind Lawn Sweeper
- Official site: www.brinly.com
- Established: 1839
- Headquarters: Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA
Brinly-Hardy is a family-owned company that creates lawn tractors, attachments for All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs), and various equipment to help maintain a healthy and vibrant lawn.
The company was started by Thomas E.C. Brinly, the son of a plow-making blacksmith, and James E. Hardy.
They have US-based manufacturing plants and sell their products to residential homeowners through large retail and e-commerce stores.
Other items in their lawn care product line are lawn aerators, broadcast spreaders, utility carts and lawn tractor plows.
Brinly-Hardy Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Official site: www.craftsman.com
- Established: 1927
- Headquarters: Hoffman Estates, Illinois, USA
Craftsman is a brand of lawn/garden equipment, power tools and work wear. It is owned by Sears Holdings and is known for its high quality. The brand has won several reader awards in Popular Mechanics magazine as a most trusted brand.
Sears does not manufacture Craftsman products itself. Instead, it relies on third-party manufacturers such as Agri-Fab.
In addition to products, Craftsman offers a platform for ideas, inspiration and community for DIY builders and gardeners through its Craftsman Club.
Craftsman Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Official site: www.husqvarna.com
- Established: 1689
- Headquarters: Stockholm, Sweden
Husqvarna was started in 1689 as a weapons foundry to produce muskets for the Swedish Army. Since then, the company has expanded its product line into sewing machines, motorcycles, bicycles, kitchen equipment, chainsaws, lawn mowers and construction equipment.
In 1978, Husqvarna was acquired by Electrolux and began a strong global expansion. The company is officially known as the Husqvarna Group, and has many different brands under its umbrella.
Some of its brands are Husqvarna, Gardena, Poulan Pro, McCulloch, Weed Eater, Flymo, Zenoah and Diamant Boart. These are sold through dealers and retailers (including e-commerce) to customers in more than 100 countries.
Husqvarna Lawn Sweepers Reviewed On LawnSweeperReviews.net:
- Official site: www.cubcadet.com
- Established: 1961
- Headquarters: Valley City, Ohio, USA
About Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet is a renowned manufacturing company that originally produced small premium tractors, and now makes a range of lawn and power equipment.
Apart from lawn sweepers, the company also produces zero-turn riding lawn mowers, walk behind lawn mowers, lawn tractors, leaf blowers and garden tillers.
Cub Cadet engineers are responsible for several innovations in the lawn equipment market, including (source of below is Wikipedia):
- 1st hydrostatic-drive garden tractor: 1966
- Four-wheel steer zero-turn riders with steering wheel technology: 1990
- Four-wheel steer or Synchro-Steer™ technology debuts as an industry first: 2007
- Cub Cadet zero-turn riding mowers offer industry’s tightest turning radius: 2009
- Advanced zero-turn riding mower with lap bar technology: 2010